We at Miniface Beauty are committed to safeguarding your privacy and personal information.
This policy describes how your personal information is collected, used, shared ,and protected.
How we collect your information
Your information is collected when you partake in the activities below:
- Registering for an account on the website
- Making an online purchase
- Website cookies
- Signing up for our email newsletters
How your information is used
We use the personal information collected to provide you with communication and information on our products and services. These include:
- Process your order, payment, delivery, returns, refunds, and other purchase purposes
- Contact you for promotional services on our products and services
- Deliver ads related to our products and services to you on the website or other platforms
- Communicate with you about your queries, feedback and provide other assistance
- To detect and prevent fraud, to collect amounts owing to us, and to maintain business records.
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Ensure compliance with our Terms of Services
- To enable you to participate in and to receive information regarding our loyalty program
Types of information collected
We collect the following information from you:
- Your name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Payment information (including credit card numbers)
- Website activity such as login data, web browser information, IP address, time zone, cookies and other device information
Sharing of information with third parties
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use, and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. These include:
- Credit cards, payment gateway, and service providers, banks
- Carriers and delivery services
- Other service providers and third parties involved in the data processing
- Third parties, such as law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies, and related parties, if we are required by law to do so
Certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand how your personal information will be handled by these providers.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry practices to prevent any inappropriate loss, misuse, access, disclosure, alteration, or damage. We will not be responsible for any unauthorized use of Personal Data by third parties which is attributable to factors beyond our control.
You may opt-out of cookies from your browser settings, however, you may experience limited functions on our site.