Self Care Rose Quartz Facial Roller
7 Day Return Policy • 1 Year Warranty • Free Shipping*(within Malaysia)
A treat for your skin and soul.
This facial massage roller is a compact tool that infuses gentle relaxation into your skincare ritual. A symbol of love and beauty, the Rose Quartz is the perfect stone for self- love and appreciation.
Facial rollers have been used by women since ancient Egypt, known for its plethora of skin- healing benefits, including detoxifying, lifting, pore- tightening and more. Containing natural minerals and cooling properties, the Rose Quartz stone gives an extra pampering touch in your facial massage while effectively fighting wrinkles and puffiness.
Wake up to plump, clear and youthful complexion from history’s most beloved beauty ritual.
Benefits of facial rolling include:
- Lymphatic drainage: Reduce puffiness and swelling, such as under eye circles
- Improve blood circulation and detoxification for a healthy glow
- Boost collagen production, fighting wrinkles and fine lines
- Improve skin care product absorption
- Tone and tighten facial muscles for more defined, contoured, and firm skin
- Soothe skin and tighten pores with a calm and cooling sensation from the Rose Quartz stone
How to Use
Step 1 - Cleanse and Prep
- After cleansing, apply a mask gently on your skin to help the facial roller glide on smoothly. Alternatively, you can use it with facial oils, serums or gel.
Step 2 - (A) Massage: Neck & Jawline
- Starting at your neck, gently massage the area by moving the roller in an upward and outward motion. Then, from the centre of your chin, follow your jawline and roll towards your hairline.
Step 2 - (B) Massage: Eyes & Nose
- For the under eye and nose areas, use the smaller end of the roller and repeat the outward strokes.
Step 2 - (C) Massage: Forehead & Cheeks
- Next, roll outwards from the centre of your forehead towards your temples. Focus on key areas under the eyes, cheekbones and jawline.
Step 3 - Store and Refrigerate
- For an extra cooling sensation, store the roller in the fridge before use.
Caution : Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Keep out of eyes.
For external use only.
- 100% Genuine Rose Quartz Stone & Durable Stainless Steel Metal
- a User Guide.
What is your roller made with?
Our Rose Quartz rollers are crafted using only 100% authentic and genuine quartz that are ethically sourced.
How often should I use the roller?
We recommend massaging your face twice a day regularly with the facial roller. However, there isn’t a fixed rule as to how many times you can use it a day.
So feel free to use it as many times as you like whenever you feel like rejuvenating your face!
What's the need for a Rose Quartz roller?
One of the biggest benefits of using a Rose Quartz facial roller is the ability to virtually eliminate under-eye bags and puffiness for good. They also help eliminate toxins all over your face, jawline, and neck to even out skin tone and more. Rose Quartz facial rollers help you get the most from serums and moisturizers. You’ll also get the most out of your skincare as rose quartz rollers massage the product deep into your skin and seal in the product for maximum benefit.
What’s the right way to use a Rose Quartz roller?
Apply the Hydroblast gel on the preferred area and then roll the wide end of the roller in upward and outward strokes. Repeat on the other parts of your face, neck, and even on sore muscles. The smaller side of the Rose Quartz roller should be used on more delicate areas like above and below your eyes, also in outward and slightly upward stroking motions.
Is it suitable for sensitive and acne-prone skin?
Both the Rose Quartz roller and the Hydroblast gel are completely safe to use on sensitive or acne-prone skin because it helps to reduce inflammation and it’s effective in treating acne. This is because it destroys bacteria while encouraging the healing process without harming healthy skin. The Hydroblast gel contains Centella Asiatica which speeds up the wound healing process so it can help heal acne scars!
How do I store the roller in the fridge?
Ensure that your roller is completely dry before wrapping the roller in a soft and dry cloth.
Then you may proceed to store it in the fridge.
Why does the colour of different rollers vary?
Your Selfcare Rose Quartz Roller is unique to you! As Rose Quartz is a natural gemstone, each gemstone will be different and may vary in colour, since each is made from genuine stone. The colour will vary from very light to dark pink.
How do I clean the roller?
You may wipe the rose quartz with a damp cloth or a soft towel. To obtain a deep clean, you may use a gentle soap to kill the bacteria.
Please do not wipe the roller with hot water or soak in water! Warm water will be just fine.
After you’re done, leave it to dry on a soft towel.
For more information, please read our FAQ